Why use Cricket Wireless?
- Cricket Wireless uses AT&T cell towers so it will have native AT&T coverage plus some domestic roaming.
- You can even have Canada and Mexico roaming coverage when traveling by paying $10 more.
- Cricket Wireless get new feature even faster than AT&T’s prepaid plan (former AT&T gophone). For example, Cricket Wireless user have VoLTE (Voice over LTE) now while AT&T’s prepaid plan still missing that option.
- Tax is included. Why pay 20% more tax?
- Affordable family plan, 5 lines for $100! No hidden fee.
- Local stores everywhere if you need assistence
- Cricket Wireless offer more GB than other competitors in same price.
The only downside is Cricket Wireless limit the max LTE peak download speeds to 8 Mbps, however, that is fast enough to watch HD video. If you’re a new customer looking to try Cricket Wireless and want to save even more, you can use our referral for a $25 Credit for each line. If you’re planning on moving multiple lines, after you activate your own line, then refer your other lines so you receive your own $25 credit for each line! After you have them all transferred, you should be able to group them all together for some major group discounts by calling customer service.
***Cricket no longer offer referral credit now.
How to claim the $25 credit?
- Open the referral link: Cricket Rewards
- Set up your Cricket Rewards account
- Activate Cricket service within 30 days of the referral and update your phone number within the Cricket Rewards app if you got a new one.
- Keep your account active and in good standing for 60 days.
You can refer your friend using the Cricket Rewards account too. Both parties will receive $25 Credit.