Why use Cricket Wireless?
- Cricket Wireless uses AT&T cell towers so it will have native AT&T coverage plus some domestic roaming.
- You can even have Canada and Mexico roaming coverage when traveling by paying $10 more.
- Cricket Wireless get new feature even faster than AT&T's prepaid plan (former AT&T gophone). For example, Cricket Wireless user have VoLTE (Voice over LTE) now while AT&T's prepaid plan still missing that option.
- Tax is included. Why pay 20% more tax?
- Affordable family plan, 5 lines for $100! No hidden fee.
- Local stores everywhere if you need assistence
- Cricket Wireless offer more GB than other competitors in same price.
The only downside is Cricket Wireless limit the max LTE peak download speeds to 8 Mbps, however, that is fast enough to watch HD video.
If you're a new customer looking to try Cricket Wireless and want to save even more, you can use our referral for a $25 Credit for each line.
If you're planning on moving multiple lines, after you activate your own line, then refer your other lines so you receive your own $25 credit for each line! After you have them all transferred, you should be able to group them all together for some major group discounts by calling customer service.
How to claim the $25 credit?
- Open the referral link: Cricket Rewards
- Set up your Cricket Rewards account
- Activate Cricket service within 30 days of the referral and update your phone number within the Cricket Rewards app if you got a new one.
- Keep your account active and in good standing for 60 days.
You can refer your friend using the Cricket Rewards account too. Both parties will receive $25 Credit.